It's been a good 2 years since I last posted on this blog, where I had such grand plans for starting another (that really never eventuated into much)
I remember starting it after a 2 week holiday in Croatia, full of scantily clad girls in bikini's, with not an inch of fat to be seen anywhere...
Funnily enough 4 years later, and I'm still at the same weight I was then, if not a few kilograms heavier..... so much for this being a weight loss blog!
I guess I just needed a break...
Life has had many ups and downs over the last few years, a few too many down points over the last few months if I'm honest.
Weight wise, has also seen many ups and downs, but I've found that I'm great at maintaining the weight I'm at now.
But when I lose it, it seems to find me much quicker, than it takes to loose!
There are many things going on in my life at the minute, that I have no control over; but my weight isn't one of them.
I've spent the majority of my twenties overweight, I don't want to spend my thirties doing the same.
So...
Here's to a fresh start!
1 comment:
We can both do this you know, one day at a time :)
Post a Comment